The design of a bar or a restaurant should show the correlation with its brand identity, as well as demonstrate a unique image of the brand. This, in turn, guarantees the individuality of the service, improves its recognizability, as well as boosts commercial efficiency.
Designing the interior design of the bar under the key implies the embodiment of visual, stylistic and functional ideas of customers about what exactly the future object will look like. Our goal is to translate the customer’s wishes into the language of design and decor.
Designing a bar or restaurant
Creating an interior design for a bar or a restaurant involves going through all the stages of development and careful selection of all the elements, as each of them is important for creating the vibe. Interior will be created by using modern building materials, high-quality finishes, as well as innovative technological solutions.
Choosing the right concept
The design should take into account what the target audience of the place will be. The design is developed based on the needs and tastes of the place’s visitors. It is important that the design satisfies all the underlying demands of the target audience and visitors.
It is necessary to develop a functional scheme to accommodate guests and provide convenient interaction with staff. It is also necessary to take into account the building’s design for sanitary standards and safety compliance.
The most crucial point is distincitve recognizability and uniqueness of the design.
When creating the design of the bar and restaurant, you need to take into account the style, niche and specifics of the place:
- “Wine” design is developed for strong alcohol consumption.
- “Beer” design puts emphasis on collective social events usually associated with watching sports activities.
- “Coffee” design implies a small cozy room, decorated in the style of a coffee shop.
- “The bar stand” is located in the hall or in a separate room.
- – “Bar restaurant” is a type of a restaurant, where have the pleasure to taste extravagant dishes. It’s vital a full-fledged technological zone for cooking is formed to satisfy high-demand working standards on the behalf of staff.
The following should be taken into account when designing the interior of a bar:
- Aesthetical preferences and styles;
- The zoning of the room;
- Installation of ambient and accent lightning ;
- Introducing elements of a unique style.
In the process, the customer officially agrees on the details of the design, which will comply with technological, architectural and building regulations. Our specialists are engaged in the selection of furniture, equipment, interior elements, lighting devices and technological equipment: both, for night and day. During the design development average costs are estimated for the project completion. Taking into account all these details will provide maximum comfort for the target audience, as well as form an attractive image of a restaurant.
If you need an experienced team to design a bar or a restaurant, we are always ready to provide our knowledge and expertise.